Is this for me?
WHERE ARE YOU?
If you landed on this page, you are likely in one of these phases:
- I’m unsure about staying or a divorce. Gain the clarity to decide if divorce is the right decision for you.
- I’m about to begin the process and am overwhelmed. You will need resources, organization, and step-by-step support as you begin to navigate the unknown process of divorce.
- I’m In the middle of my divorce and I’m a wreck. Receive tips, guidance, and advice to handle the emotional rollercoaster you’re on.
- I’m still stuck, and my divorce is final. Although your divorce is final, you find yourself stuck and not healed. Rebuild your next chapter without fear, resentment, or regret, standing in your way.
This can feel like an impossible situation to be in, but when you’re making such a life-altering decision, clarity is crucial. Understanding your options and the divorce process can set your expectations and avoid costly mistakes.
Let’s break it down if my coaching program is a good fit for you:
- Are you surprised by how out of control you are feeling?
- Cannot stop “reacting” rather than responding to your ex.”
- Struggling to communicate healthily with your ex.
- Worried about how the divorce will play out with your children?
- You worry about the effects on your children & how to co-parent with your ex.
- Feeling as though you have no say in what you want and/or need.
- Cannot seem to get out of your “divorce story” for any length of time.
- Frustrated by your high-conflict personality ex & need help interacting with them.
- Fearful of the next chapter & have no idea how to rearrange your life.
- You’re afraid you’ll become resentful, bitter, and stuck when your divorce is over.
If any of those sound familiar, then yes, my divorce coaching program will be a good fit for you. You will gain the clarity and confidence to make educated decisions that are crucial during your divorce.
Coaching will help you resolve some of your unanswered questions so that you can make clear and informed decisions about what you want, what’s best for your family, and what kind of life you want to lead. Our session will give you an unbiased and confidential space to fully assess all the areas of your life that will be affected by a divorce, gain the clarity needed to make prudent decisions, communicate your fears and concerns, and come to important conclusions/decisions.
We will set goals that YOU decide are best for you and implement strategies and techniques to make them come to fruition. Through this process, we will work on developing a co-parenting relationship with your ex, learn vital communication skills such as reacting vs. responding, manage your triggers, advocate for yourself in your divorce, and work towards acceptance and peace of mind. These are just a few aspects we will accomplish together.
Regardless of where you are in this space, I’m here to walk you through the process each step of the way.