Hayley Lisa, The ONLY Female Divorce Coach for Men
Rules of Disengagement:
5 Things You Must Do When Going Through a Divorce and
5 to Absolutely Avoid
Going through a divorce is often challenging & difficult. Sign up for my free guide filled with essential tips to help you along the way. You will also receive my weekly newsletter addressing the many aspects of divorce.
GOING THROUGH THIS JOURNEY WITH HAYLEY
I have been where you are not just once, but twice. I have experienced many of the fears and concerns you have right now, and I am here to tell you I UNDERSTAND. I do not just talk the talk; I’ve walked the walk.
It was during my second divorce that I realized I would put my education, professional experience, and skills to better use and become that well-needed resource exclusively for men. I’ve spent over a decade coaching men, each step of the way of their divorce process.
Having the input, perspective, and strategies from a female point of view, are just a few of the advantages of having a female divorce coach by your side. Over the years, I have become better known as “The Divorce Coach For Men.”
It was in 2014 & 2015 I was honored to have been nominated for the Woman of Influence Award for my work in the community. Having majored in psychology and counseling has given me the tools that are needed to help others and make a difference in their lives. My quest for knowledge did not stop there. For two years I studied and was trained in Nonviolent Communication which is a process of resolving conflict within people and relationships. When finished with my training, I went on to study how to interact with individuals with NPD (Narcissist Personality Disorder), which has been incredibly beneficial to my clients as they endure their divorce process and form co-parenting relationships with their ex-spouses with this personality disorder.
Over a decade ago, I became the ONLY female divorce coach for men which remains still true today. I am passionate about guiding, supporting, and empowering men as they navigate the emotional rollercoaster of divorce.
Divorce Coach vs. Therapist
A divorce coach will help you navigate the dissolution of your marriage and get where you would like to be when the divorce process is over. Even when your divorce is legally over, a coach will continue to work with you to navigate what might be on the horizon, post-divorce.
It can be a long process with many ups and downs. However, divorce is much more than just a legal process. Divorce affects people emotionally and financially, and it impacts the lives of your entire family. As your divorce coach, I help you develop the necessary skills and strategies to manage your divorce in positive, effective, and healthy ways.
I provide guidance and support to keep your emotions in check, plan for maintaining solid financial footing, think through co-parenting issues, develop a healthy co-parenting relationship, and other issues that you’re likely to encounter in your divorce.
A Divorce Coach:
- Will work with you on the present or toward a goal in the future.
- Discuss and work on what’s not working right now, then chart a course forward to help you get where you want to be.
- We will create actionable goals that YOU decide on.
- Help you navigate your new circumstances, execute strategies for co-parenting, communicating with your ex-spouse, and make decisions with clarity and confidence.
- Help you regulate your emotions and reactions when things are not going well.
- As a Divorce coach, my job is to help you be strategic and solution-focused. Think of this like training for a marathon, my job as your coach is to get you successfully to the finish line.
- This is a mental health professional who can treat things such as depression, anxiety, etc. and help you with grief and loss.
- Will help you look at the whole picture, starting by looking back at the events that led you to where you are now.
- Ask detailed questions about your past, your childhood, your relationship with your parents, etc.
- They do not help you navigate the divorce process. Help you prepare for meetings with your attorney, which will save you billable hours.
- A therapist will not help you organize and gather the information you will need as you move through the process.
How Can Hayley Help You?
I can help through every step of your divorce…….
For over 12 years, I have coached men throughout the United States during all phases of their separation and divorce. I understand the unique struggles men face as they endure a biased system that is essentially flawed. These struggles are what I am so passionate about.
Helping you to overcome many things during separation or divorce will give you the strength and confidence to make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes. No matter what your circumstances are in your divorce, walking you through each facet of the process and being by your side each step of the way, is my passion. I help men like you navigate every stage from early emotional struggles to long-term visioning and rebuilding.
The process of regaining control of your life and becoming whole again is what I want to help you do for yourself and your children.